FantasyDraft has entered into an agreement with the FantasyAces bankruptcy trustee to obtain player account and balance information in order to help reimburse missing FantasyAces player funds.
As members of the DFS community, committed to doing things the right way, we feel that we need to do our part to protect the lifeblood of the industry: the players.
Through this agreement, we have committed to reimburse Fantasy Aces players up to $1,000 cash to cover missing account balances, this makes 99.6% of the players whole. In addition, to help those with larger balances we are also going to offer the following:
- Players with a Fantasy Aces cash account balance between $1,000 – $5,000:
- We will provide $1,000 Cash + Remaining balance in FantasyCash up to $4,000 ($5,000 total)
- Players with a Fantasy Aces cash balance >$5,000:
- We will provide $1,000 Cash + $4,000 FantasyCash + a Pending Bonus for the remainder of your balance
- Pending Bonus is earned at a rate of 4% for each $1 in entry fees paid in USD, and is paid as FantasyCash
Upon court approval, we will provide additional details on how FantasyAces players can claim their funds on FantasyDraft.
FantasyDraft is committed to being a responsible citizen of the DFS community. That means we do things the right way, and your funds will always be segregated and protected. We are licensed or registered in all states that have passed DFS regulation and are compliant in each.
When we say that We Put Players First, we mean it.